Respectfully responding to the mental health and substance abuse needs of individuals in Kennebec and Somerset counties and offering parent support and training statewide.
In these times, there are few of us who are not struggling to balance the demands of our lives. Even those of us with financial resources and family support sometimes need some assistance with:
- Daily pressures,
- The grief that comes from loss,
- Finding self-fulfillment,
- Creating healthy relationships,
- Overcoming addictions and
- Raising children who have the resources to make their own strong choices.
If you are interested in living your life with more purpose and connection, consider us your partner in making this happen. We have terrific people working here who have a lot of experience helping others improve the quality of their lives - who can help you as you struggle with emotional and relationship issues, set goals and seek practical support for yourself and your family.